Ordivan RPG Forums
Please login or register.
Ordivan RPG Forums
Please login or register.
Ordivan RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A most EPIC Roleplaying Game!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Valentine Home (Upper-Middle Class section of Ren)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

The Valentine Home (Upper-Middle Class section of Ren) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Home (Upper-Middle Class section of Ren)   The Valentine Home (Upper-Middle Class section of Ren) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:50 pm

"Thank you, good sir." She stepped through the door and scowled as the sun blinded her for a moment. "Agh, that's bright."
Back to top Go down
bookwyrmnick
Sensei
bookwyrmnick

PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Home (Upper-Middle Class section of Ren)   The Valentine Home (Upper-Middle Class section of Ren) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:50 pm

"We'll have to do something about that," he said, chuckling, as he followed her out.
Back to top Go down
http://bookwyrmnick.wordpress.com
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Home (Upper-Middle Class section of Ren)   The Valentine Home (Upper-Middle Class section of Ren) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:54 pm

"Eh, I'll get used to it. Just a sec." She squinted and then opened her eyes. "Okay. Onward!"
Back to top Go down
bookwyrmnick
Sensei
bookwyrmnick

PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Home (Upper-Middle Class section of Ren)   The Valentine Home (Upper-Middle Class section of Ren) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:55 pm

"Onward indeed." He led her to the school, running through the information he'd just gained from the books in his head.
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Home (Upper-Middle Class section of Ren)   The Valentine Home (Upper-Middle Class section of Ren) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:58 pm

As they reached the school, Tempest adjusted her bag. "Okay, well, I'm going to go check in. She'll probably just end up making me study or something. What are you going to do?"

*OOC* Unless you have a creative idea for detention (that doesn't involve a certain pen and "I will not tell lies" xD
Back to top Go down
bookwyrmnick
Sensei
bookwyrmnick

PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Home (Upper-Middle Class section of Ren)   The Valentine Home (Upper-Middle Class section of Ren) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:01 pm

"I'll try to talk the professor into letting me sit in the classroom with you. If not, I'll just find another room to go over my notes in."
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Home (Upper-Middle Class section of Ren)   The Valentine Home (Upper-Middle Class section of Ren) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:03 pm

Tempest nodded. "Okay. And if Professor Darsmoon comes, then maybe you could talk to him."

*OOC* I think Keith had a tutoring session with Filrian at 5 or something too ^_^ The things you remember when going over older posts xD
Back to top Go down
bookwyrmnick
Sensei
bookwyrmnick

PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Home (Upper-Middle Class section of Ren)   The Valentine Home (Upper-Middle Class section of Ren) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:06 pm

"That, too."
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Home (Upper-Middle Class section of Ren)   The Valentine Home (Upper-Middle Class section of Ren) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:09 pm

Tempest huffed and stalked to the classroom, frustrated with this waste of a perfectly good Saturday.

*OOC* We should post in the Iseld Teser thread now, methinks.
Back to top Go down
bookwyrmnick
Sensei
bookwyrmnick

PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Home (Upper-Middle Class section of Ren)   The Valentine Home (Upper-Middle Class section of Ren) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:11 pm

*OOC*

Yes, indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Home (Upper-Middle Class section of Ren)   The Valentine Home (Upper-Middle Class section of Ren) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Valentine Home (Upper-Middle Class section of Ren)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5