Ordivan RPG Forums
Please login or register.
Ordivan RPG Forums
Please login or register.
Ordivan RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A most EPIC Roleplaying Game!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Filrian Darsmoon's Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

Filrian Darsmoon's Home Empty
PostSubject: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:53 pm

Name: Filrian Darsmoon
Background: Filrian was born to a regular human mother and a Wizard father; he inherited the magical ability. Growing up in Fidar, his father taught him much about magic. When he was 8, his father mysteriously disappeared. His mother, knowing Filrian was secretly making preperations to find his father, sent him to the Wizard Academy of Orlen. He studied there for years until he graduated at age 19. Still determined to find his father, he went on a quest. After a long, dark journey, battling Cocila (large dim-witted snakes), Roc (giant birds that breathe fire), and even some demons, he found his father. However, his father was undead, a servant to an illegal necromancer.Filrian slew the necromancer, breaking the spell on his father, who died in Filrian's arms. He headed to Orlen to tell the King the news of the illegal necromancer, and of slaying him (Filrian is 24 here). The king offered him a postion as a Court Wizard, but Filrian refused, stating that instead, he wished to take up teaching at the Iseld Teser Academy for Wizarding.
Family: None. For now. He might get married at some point.
Appearance: This is what he looks like. He's slim, and wears a gray tunic and a white cloak.

*IC*
Filrian woke up from his delightful slumber. "Ah. What a lovely dream I had." He leaped out of bed and wandered to his bathroom, where he brushed his teeth and hair. When finished with that, he slipped into his tunic. He headed to the kitchen to prepare himself a meal before his big day at work. School was starting today, and he was a Professor of Elemental Magic at the Iseld Teser Academy of WIzarding. He chose to eat sausage and eggs (one of his favorites), so he made a fire and heated up a pan as he grabbed the ingredients.

After devouring his scrumptious meal, he tugged on his cloak and left the house. He was headed in the direction of the Academy. "Ah, yes. Work is starting once again."

Last edited by Piutebob on Wed May 02, 2012 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:28 am

*OOC* Has posted in BWN's topic as well
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:15 pm

Filrian teleported into the middle of his living room. "At least I'm not late. He should be here soon, though." He moved into his office, piling the homework he had recieved on his desk.
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:57 pm

Evander gulped and knocked on the door. I hope he's home... he worried. He adjusted the bag of books hanging from his shoulder, and shifted his weight back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:48 pm

Filrian, hearing the knock, walked swiftly to his door and opened it. "Ah, Evander. Please, do come in. We will be in my office."
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:54 pm

Evander gulped and nodded. "All right..." He followed the Professor inside and wiped his palms on his pants.
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:02 pm

Filrian trudged into his office. "Oh, dear. My desk is cluttered." He waved his hand and the desk cleared; he then sat on the chair, facing Evander. "Oh, pull up a chair," he said, gesturing to a chair shoved in a corner. "Now tell me. How much magic do you know?"
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:43 pm

Evander thought for a moment. "I don't know any practical magic; just theory. I've studied a lot of basics, and some more complicated things, and I feel like I understand the concepts, but I don't know how to use them."
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:20 pm

Filrian scratched his chin. "I see. Well, then, shall we start with an implement?" He got up and walked to a corner with a chest in it. He grabbed the chest and walked back the desk, then, opening the chest, dumped its contents onto the desk. There was an assortment of numerous items.
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:14 pm

Evander raised his eyebrows and watched the professor. "So those are all implements?"
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:29 pm

"Well... yes. Yes. Well... they can be. Well, choose, then, boy, what are you waiting for?" Filrian said, a gleam in his eye.
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:43 pm

"Um, just...choose one? How?" Evander gave Filrian a quizzical look.
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:01 pm

"Have you ever chosen a favorite marble? Was there a science behind it? None, other than what you fancied. The implement that appeals to you the most is the one that works the best for you."
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:47 pm

"Oh." Evander was taken aback. "So it's just that simple?" He looked at the odd assortment of prospective implements on the desk. He picked up a gnarled tree branch and tested its weight, then set it back down. He sorted through the implements and considered which one he liked best.
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:52 pm

"Tell me, Evander, as you choose. How does magic work? From whence does it come?"
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:56 pm

Evander bit his lip, a thoughtful expression on his face. "It's hereditary. Bu it's like a muscle. You can strengthen it with exercise. I'm...not really sure where it comes from, though."
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:14 pm

Filrian nodded. "Good. You are correct, it is heriditary and is controlled by muscle. Here's a fun fact: the power of a Human Wizard comes from inside of them (some say the Chang Shouming blood in them), while the power of a Beskra Shaman comes from the gods."
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:07 pm

Evander raised his eyebrows. "Really? That's interesting. So Beskra have more powerful magic? Or is it just different?" He continued looking through the potential implements, not sure if any of them spoke to him.

OOC
I'm not really sure what I want him to use.
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:42 pm

"More powerful? Not necesarrily. I know about many wizards that were more powerful than quite a number shamans. It's less tiring, though, since the energy comes from the gods as well themselves. So, it's mostly just different. Different concept, I suppose." He looked at Evander. "I see you are having trouble choosing. Allow me to help: What are your hobbies?"
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:27 pm

Evander nodded. "Oh, okay. I see. And my hobbies?" He scratched his chin. "Well, mostly I study." He grinned sheepishly. "But when I have time off, I like to watch the ships in the shipyard. And I like reading." He finished lamely, aware that he really had no hobbies.
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:44 pm

Filrian nodded, taking this in. "Do you like big and majestic, or small and practical?"
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:47 pm

Evander cocked his head. "Er... Neither, honestly. I prefer practicality, but nothing too... boring. And dull. I like unique."
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:51 pm

Filrian nodded. "Practical, but not boring. I see. Hm. Do you like a weapon, or some other instrument not commonly used for destruction?"
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:55 pm

"Maybe one not normally used for... destruction." Evander grinned at the teacher's word choice.
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:15 pm

"So in that regard you are like me. See?" Filrian held up his hand. On one of his fingers was a ring with an elegant gem in it. "Anyway, that's beside the point... So, not a weapon, then. Practical, not boring, unique... Well, you could always carry a book around. Has a dual purpose: using magic, and recording spells... But not really... cool, I think." He paused. "Forget this. We'll pick one out later. For now, take this." FIlrian handed Evander a banana. "No use enchanting something if there's no guarantee of it being permanent," he explained. He waved his hand at it. "Shazaam. Now it's an implement. We can get started now!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Filrian Darsmoon's Home
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next