Ordivan RPG Forums
Please login or register.
Ordivan RPG Forums
Please login or register.
Ordivan RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A most EPIC Roleplaying Game!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nightfire Home (Somewhere in the lower-middle class section of Ren)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

The Nightfire Home (Somewhere in the lower-middle class section of Ren) Empty
PostSubject: The Nightfire Home (Somewhere in the lower-middle class section of Ren)   The Nightfire Home (Somewhere in the lower-middle class section of Ren) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:11 pm

*OOC*
Mkay, here's my charrie description and stuff.

Name: Evander Nightfire
Background: Evander's family isn't rich...if anything, they're kind of poor. His dad's a sailor from Ren, working for merchants or fishermen. Evander goes to the public school, since his family can't afford any fancy schooling, like the wizard academy. Evander's mom has wizard blood (her father was a wizard), so he knows he has it in him. He studies magic out of books that he saves up for, but he hasn't recieved any formal training,
Family:
Father: Tifkan, age 43
Mother: Loralesse, age 40
Brother: Torveer, age 19
Brother: Kithell, age 16
Brother: Sormir, age 16
Sister: Fenyn, age 18
Appearance: Evander has dark brown hair. It's almost shoulder-length, and wavy. His eyes are dark brown, and his skin tone is ivory. He's not extremely tall, but not short. About 6'1". He's muscular, but in a lean way, like a runner.

*IC*
Evander washed his face in the bowl on his shelf, and headed down the stair for breakfest. He stopped and watched as his mother threatened his brothers, Kithell and Sormir, with a wooden spoon. It looked as though they had just snuck some of the bacon from the cast-iron skillet on the fire. Kithell laughed out loud as he just dodged the spoon, but Sormir wasn't as lucky. He squawked, and leaped away.
Evander's mother, Loralesse, wiped her forehead, shaking her head at her two sons. "Oh, good morning Evander. Would you like some bacon? I believe Kithell and Sormir left you at least a little bit," she added, shooting a glare at them.
"Oh, Mother. You know Evander doesn't eat much. He's always busy reading," Kithell laughed.
Sormir joined in. "His magic studies leave no time for mundane tasks!"
Evander rolled his eyes, but grinned. His brothers teased him constantly, but he knew it was partially in admiration and approval. If they had truly been frustrated with him, they would ignore him.
Evander grabbed his bacon and a hunk of bread off the shelf, and sat on a rickety chair. "Where's Dad?"
Loralesse glanced at him from the bowl she was pouring flour into. "Already gone. He left before the sun came up this morning."
"Is there a ship in the harbor?" I inquired.
Kithell hooted. "When isn't there a ship in the harbor?"
Evander threw a corner of bread at him. "One that'll take him, I mean."
Loralesse continued working on her dough. "Hopefully. I truly hope so."
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfire Home (Somewhere in the lower-middle class section of Ren)   The Nightfire Home (Somewhere in the lower-middle class section of Ren) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:12 am

Evandar finished his breakfast, dodging flying particles of food.
"Kithell, Sormir, would you please not do that in the house?!" Loralesse exclaimed in frustration.
"Very well, Mother!" Sormir grinned.
"Shall we go outside, dear brother?" Kithell inquired of Sormir.
"Naturally!" The two troublemakers grabbed a hunk of bread each and dashed out the door.
Loralesse wiped her brow. "Not even 7 in the morning, and I'm already exhausted."
Evander smiled at her sympathetically. "Well, in a quarter of an hour, they'll leave for school with me and then you'll be free of them for a while."
"Thank the gods."
Evander headed back up the stairs to grab his books and scrolls for school. After he had gathered his things together, he came back down to the kitchen, placed a kiss on his mother's cheek, and stepped out the front door. "Are you two clowns ready for school?" he demanded.
Kithell grinned impishly. "I think not! I shall stay home and play hookly today."
Sormir nodded emphatically.
"Yeah, I don't think so." Evandar rolled his eyes. "Get your stuff."
Sormir placed the back of his hand against his forehead dramatically. "Oh! The cruelty! The book-worm brother is forcing us to learn things against our will! Whatever will we do?"
Evander kicked a pebble at him. "Stop talking like that and get your stuff."
Kithell glared at Evandar through narrowed eyes and huffed. "Fine. Come on, Sor."
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfire Home (Somewhere in the lower-middle class section of Ren)   The Nightfire Home (Somewhere in the lower-middle class section of Ren) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:51 pm

*OOC*
*has posted in BWN's topic*
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfire Home (Somewhere in the lower-middle class section of Ren)   The Nightfire Home (Somewhere in the lower-middle class section of Ren) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:05 pm

Evander followed Kithell and Sormir into the house. He had to get his homework done quickly so he would be ready for his tutoring later.
Torveer grinned at the three of them. "Good day at school, munchkins?"
Kithell and Sormir wore identical disdainful expressions, but Evander laughed. Even a jab from Torveer couldn't keep him down today.
"Excellent. And I'm getting a lesson from a magic teacher tonight," he added calmly.
Torveer raised his eyebrows. "Wait till mom hears this."
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfire Home (Somewhere in the lower-middle class section of Ren)   The Nightfire Home (Somewhere in the lower-middle class section of Ren) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:01 pm

"Really? Well, my dad should be home by now. He was out looking for work earlier today." Evander pointed to his house. "This is my house. Want to come in for a little and meet my family?"
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfire Home (Somewhere in the lower-middle class section of Ren)   The Nightfire Home (Somewhere in the lower-middle class section of Ren) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:02 pm

Filrian considered for a brief moment. "I'm sorry, but I really must decline. There will be plenty of time for that later." He smiled.

*OOC*
Nick wants it to be Saturday, so... Smile
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfire Home (Somewhere in the lower-middle class section of Ren)   The Nightfire Home (Somewhere in the lower-middle class section of Ren) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:26 pm

*OOC*
Okay, that's fine! You can let him know!

*IC*
Evander nodded. "Alright. Well, they'll want to meet you sometime though. And then you can meet a sailor." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfire Home (Somewhere in the lower-middle class section of Ren)   The Nightfire Home (Somewhere in the lower-middle class section of Ren) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:28 pm

"Right. I might stop by later tomorrow." He smiled and waved. "And this is where I take my leave. Good night, Evander."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfire Home (Somewhere in the lower-middle class section of Ren)   The Nightfire Home (Somewhere in the lower-middle class section of Ren) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nightfire Home (Somewhere in the lower-middle class section of Ren)
Page 1 of 1