Ordivan RPG Forums
Please login or register.
Ordivan RPG Forums
Please login or register.
Ordivan RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A most EPIC Roleplaying Game!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Filrian Darsmoon's Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:31 pm

Evander looked up. Roc meat? Hmm. Interesting idea for a meal... He stood and exited the study, following the sounds Filrian was making in the kitchen. "It smells good."
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:46 pm

"Does it? I thought it was a little... pungent. Well, that's roc meat for you. Always smells somewhat... odd, but then tastes exquisite." Filrian put the last item on the table.
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:48 pm

Evander eyed the spread hungrily. He hadn't eaten much that day, and his stomach was threatening to growl at him. He waited to see which chair Filrian would direct him to.
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:00 pm

Filrian sat down. "Well, don't just stand there! Pick a seat!" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:36 pm

Evander smiled and sat down, trying not to appear too awkward. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:12 pm

"Right, yes, well, help yourself!" Filrian pointed at the meat and swiped his finger through the air, cutting it into thin slices. The meat, not the finger.
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:51 pm

Evander grabbed several slices of meat with his fork and knife, then grabbed some of the vegetables. "Thank you for asking me to stay. This looks delicious."
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:08 pm

"Oh, Evander, honestly, it's no trouble at all." Filrian grabbed a couple pieces himself. "Now, Evander, what are your hobbies?"
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:17 am

Evander took a bite and chewed while he thought about this. "I enjoy reading. I study too much," he said with a wry grin. "It annoys my brothers. I like to watch the ships in the harbor..."
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:27 am

Filrian thought for a moment. "So, you prefer the intellectual branch of life as opposed to the physical part. Reading is a good hobby."
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:30 am

Evander nodded. "Yeah. I really enjoy it. My brothers are way more physically active, but I've always been the quiet one." A crooked smile touched his face.
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:36 am

"Indeed. And, tell me, this may strike you as a really odd question: do you like psychology? Or do you wish you knew what would happen soon? Do you like making people (and things) do things? Do you like chemistry? Or--gods forbid--do you have an odd attraction to the dead that you could never really explain?"
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:39 am

Evander sputtered, laughing. "Um, well..." He calmed himself and thought for a moment. "Is it weird that I enjoy walking through the cemetery?"
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:41 am

Filiran was silent for a few minutes, eating in silence, then looked at Evander. "No. It does not strike me as odd. Just... somewhat surprising." He stood up. "It's getting late. If you've finished your meal, I can walk you home now."
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:49 am

Evander cocked his head, wondering what the professor meant, but he stayed quiet. Filrian must know what he was doing. "Okay, yeah I am. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:53 am

"You're welcome. But I don't think your mom would want you home too late." Filrian walked to the front door and opened it.
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:06 am

"Yeah, probably not. Except that tomorrow's a Saturday, so I don't need to get up too early anyway. But yeah, I should probably go in a little bit."
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:11 am

"Yes, that may be true. However, you'll need rest. Come, show me where you live."
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:14 am

Evander stepped outside and breathed in the cool night air. "It's right this way."
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:17 am

Filrian followed. "Make sure to keep up with your studies regardless of what your brothers say."
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:27 am

Evander smiled. "I'd never do that They're the troublemakers. We're very different."
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:32 am

"Good. How old are they, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:35 am

"A year younger than me. 16." He shrugged. "They act quite a bit younger. Or maybe they act their age, and I just act too old." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:36 am

"Indeed. I look forward to meeting the rest of your family eventually. Do you have any sisters?"
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:52 am

"I have one. Fenyn. She's *not very developed - at all*."

*OOC* *chortles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Filrian Darsmoon's Home
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next