Ordivan RPG Forums
Please login or register.
Ordivan RPG Forums
Please login or register.
Ordivan RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A most EPIC Roleplaying Game!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Filrian Darsmoon's Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:29 pm

Evander chuckled and wrinkled his forehead. "Alright. So now what do we do?"
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:43 pm

"Well, now we do things." Filrian smiled. "First, it's cold. Could you light a fire in that fireplace there?"
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:10 pm

"You mean, with magic, right?" Evander wanted to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:13 pm

"Well, if you can, then do so. Otherwise, just light it," he said.
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:47 pm

Evander nodded. "Okay. Um." He concentrated, trying to figure out how to tap into the magic he knew could be available to him. He'd used magic once before, on accident, so he knew he was capable of it.
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:48 pm

"Hmm... If he can't get it, perhaps I shall revert to the older, more tried method: coaching him beforehand," Filrian muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:28 pm

Evander screwed up his face. "Ugh. I don't think I can do it with magic just yet." He walked over to the fireplace and began stoking the dying coals.
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:46 pm

"Indeed. Come here, Evan. Is it all right if I call you Evan? Or do you prefer Der? Or Evander?" Filrian pulled a stick out of his pocket. "It may be a little easier with a leaf... Oh well."
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:29 pm

Evander snorted. "Um, I usually go by Evander. But I guess Evan's alright..." He glanced at the stick. "You want me to light that on fire?"
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:28 pm

"Excellent, Evvie! Yes, you will light this stick on fire," he said. "Now, as I hold this peculiar object--I found it yesterday during my walk--you will envision it in your mind. Tell me when it is as real in your mind as it is in my hand."
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:36 pm

Evander stared at the stick, trying to memorize its every twist and bump. He shut his eyes and an image of it floated in his mind. "Okay. Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:37 pm

"Now... See it in flames," Filrian said.
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:51 pm

Evander wrinkled his forehead. "Okay..." He pictured the stick on fire, seeing the tendrils of flame twist and dance. Suddenly,t he scent of smoke touched his nostrils and he opened his eyes to see the end of the stick smoldering.
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:54 pm

"Good. Well, it's a start. Soon, you'll be able to take a tree and set ablaze within two seconds. Try again."
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:00 pm

Evander nodded and pursed his lips. "Okay." He tried again, with the same effect.
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:11 pm

"Hmm. Try seeing it burning up; the effects of fire, not just the fire."
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:16 pm

Evander nodded, his brow furrowed in concentration. He visualized the twig burning into ash, and felt the magic come from the banana he held. He opened his eyes and smiled as the a flame danced on the tip of the stick.
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:53 pm

Filrian watched and clapped his hands. "Brilliant! Simply superb. I expect you to practice this at home. Also... think on what you wish to be your implement." He walked to a bookcase. "Now..." He pulled out a book and thumbed through it. "Terrific," he said, stopping at a page. He handed the book to Evander. "Memorize this spell and cast it on me."
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:03 am

Evander took the book from the professor and narrowed his eyes at the open page. "What does it do?"
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:16 am

"Oh... It does..." He grabs the book and reads the spell again. "Oh yes. 'Cause temporary foot fetish in school teachers.' Just a tip, though: Have me in your mind as you say it... otherwise it may affect you."
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:24 am

Evander suppressed a nervous laugh. "Foot fetish? Good thing it's temporary..." He read the sentence a few more times. "Okay. Cause temporary foot fetish in school teachers!" he blurted, making sure to keep the professor in the forefront of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:28 am

"Good gods. What lovely feet you have," said Filrian. He cringed. "Fortunately, it wasn't the strongest spell so it wore off before I did anything too embarrasing."
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:29 am

Evander snorted, almost choking. "I caused that?"
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:33 am

"Yes. Through that," he said, pointing to the banana. "Now... let's try something else. See that crystal ball there?"
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:42 am

Evander nodded. "Are we gazing into crystal balls now?" he asked with a smile, feeling more relaxed now that he could see that the professor didn't take himself too seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Filrian Darsmoon's Home   Filrian Darsmoon's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Filrian Darsmoon's Home
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next