Ordivan RPG Forums
Please login or register.
Ordivan RPG Forums
Please login or register.
Ordivan RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A most EPIC Roleplaying Game!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:13 pm

*OOC*
Unforgettable could double as unforgivable. xD

*IC*
"You just ate," he snickered. "But I don't know yet. I was thinking about finding a victim or two. Maybe not Niphia today, though..."
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:17 pm

Amber's smile dropped. "Yeah, might not be a good idea."
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:19 pm

"We should see her. Or maybe see her tomorrow. I still hold to the idea that today needs to be unforgettable."
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:21 pm

Amber nodded again. "Tomorrow should be fine, I think." She went silent, pondering.
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:23 pm

Xanderis snapped his fingers in front of her. "Amber! Wake up! Who should we torment today?"
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:27 pm

"I know, I know. I'm thinking."
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:34 pm

"Well, think harder! I'm getting bored!" Xanderis shoved another huge bite into his face.
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:44 pm

She twirled a lock of hair as she thought. "How about that one blacksmith? You know, the Beskra?"
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:54 pm

Xanderis tapped his chin with the flat of his butter knife's blade. "Hmm. I think so. What should we do?"
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:01 pm

"We could... 'alter' his forge. Or something. Put an enchantment on it. Too bad I suck at enchantments."
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:10 pm

"I'm not too terrible at them. Man, times like this, I wish Niphia had more of us in her." He rubbed the back of his neck. "That would have been perfect."
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:11 pm

"Yeah, no kidding. She's a natural, especially at improv spells." She sighed. "At least you can sort of do them. I can't not think of myself long enough to get it to work."
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:22 pm

*OOC* I laughed xD

*IC*
Xanderis snorted. "I'm surprised I can do it then. But yeah. What do you think I should do? Maybe..." He tapped his nose with a finger. "What about the Illusionary Transfiguration of the Strippers? Or Spout of Sawdust?" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:26 pm

"Hmm... Those could work... Or what about Unholy Bacon Spout? Or Luminous Incantation of the Cheese Giant?" Amber shrugged. "We need the perfect spell, I think."
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:39 pm

"Maybe the Unholy Bolt of Stomach Upset? Or Cause Flatulence in Blacksmiths?" He snorted and covered his mouth to keep from laughing out loud as he considered it. "Maybe not."
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:42 pm

"Oh, goodness, not the flatulence one, please." She paused. "How about a longer, more complicated one? One worthy of this day to remember."
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:21 pm

Xanderis chewed his bottom lip between his front teeth. "Hmm. Illusionary Invocation of the Fertilizer Fairy? Infernal Assault of Vindictiveness?"
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:47 pm

"Well, why don't we head over there and decide on the way?"
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:45 am

Xanderis swallowed his last mouthful of eggs. "That is an excellent idea."
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 12:58 pm

Skould we skip to their journey?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3