Ordivan RPG Forums
Please login or register.
Ordivan RPG Forums
Please login or register.
Ordivan RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A most EPIC Roleplaying Game!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren Empty
PostSubject: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:16 pm

*OOC*
So... my new character!

Name: Xanderis Redangel
Race: Human
Background: Xanderis is part of a rich family of nobility. He's always been a troublemaker, and a prankster, but has a good heart. He loves his friends unconditionally, and is very down-to-earth. A slightly imposing-looking guy, he's actually very cheerful and friendly. His grandmother on his father's side was a wizard, and Xanderis attends Iseld Teser.
Family:
Father: Candermick Redangel, 42, a nobleman of Ren - rich, and slightly uppity, but good-natured and charitable. He tends to spoil his children.
Mother: Anastrianna Redangel, 43, a noblewoman by birth and marriage. Friendly, kind, and adoring of her children. She has a love for roses, and has the largest rose garden in Ren.
Sister: Claymore Redangel, 17, Xanderis' older sister, who doesn't have the gift of magic. She attends a prestigious private school.
Brother: Drake Redangel, 15, Xanderis' younger brother, who attends the same school as Claymore.
Appearance: Xanderis has longish black hair, long enough to be pulled back into a ponytail, though he usually lets it hang loose, cause it's shaggy and comes loose easily. He has very lightly tanned skin. Xanderis has cheerful dark gray eyes and a friendly smile. He's about 5' 11" tall, and is a bit scrawny, without much musculature. He tends to wear blacks and grays, mostly because he likes to avoid notice (all the better for pranking and being a general nuisance.)

Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:23 pm

Amber sighed. "So Niphia hates us now. Why is she so sensitive?"
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:43 pm

"Because she's the complete and total opposite of you and I," Xanderis said simply, plopping down onto the plush carpet in his room.
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:45 pm

"Yeah... I do feel kind of bad about it, though." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:51 pm

"Well, maybe we can talk to her tomorrow." He yawned.
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:53 pm

"Yeah. Well, I'm gonna go hit some children. Er, the hay."
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:18 pm

Xanderis snickered and flopped all the way down, snoring soon after.
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:09 pm

*OOC*
Well, since it's morning with Tempest and Keith, should it be so here too? I think so.

*IC*

Amber knocked on Xanderis's door. "You up yet, dude?"
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:10 pm

Xanderis's eyes popped open and he leaped to his feet to open the door. "I am now!"
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:12 pm

"I was gonna say. You really like to sleep in, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:29 pm

Xanderis ran his fingers through his dark hair. "Well, of course I do! Why get up when you can sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:59 pm

"Probably because you have a friend staying at your house." She shrugged. "What's on the menu for breakfast today?"
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:14 pm

Xanderis's fingers got caught in a snag in his hair. "Umm... Maybe some eggs? We should go ask my mom!"
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:16 pm

*OOC*
Doesn't he have, like, slaves or something to cook instead of his mom? Razz

*IC*

"Eggs sounds good." Amber smiled. "Probably better than what I'd have at home."

*OOC*

Which is, of course, nothing.
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:25 pm

*OOC*
Of course, but do you really expect Xanderis to know what he wants for breakfast?

*IC*
Xanderis patted Amber on the head, then started down the hall, ignoring the fact that he still wore his pajamas and hadn't brushed his hair or washed his face.
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:28 pm

Amber followed him. "I really wonder what was wrong with Niphia last night."
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:35 pm

Xanderis shrugged. "I don't pretend to understand anything she does. She's so timid all the time." He scratched his chin. "Maybe we should hang out with her today or tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:36 pm

Amber nodded. "That would be a good idea. By the way, I'm gonna need a new flower."
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:45 pm

The corners of Xanderis's eyes creased with his smile. "We'll have to find you a new one then! What color?"
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:41 pm

"Well, my last one was a red rose. I'd like something different for once. Have any green flowers?"
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:46 pm

Xanderis eyed her. "Do they come in green? That would be cool... maybe we can turn one green. That shouldn't be hard." He grinned. "Before or after breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:11 pm

"I don't know, It's your mom's garden." She smiled back. "It can wait, though. My stomach can't."
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:16 pm

"Yeah, but I don't exactly study her flowers every day. And I didn't think it was genetically possible for a flower to come in green." He stuck his tongue out at her. "But breakfast is a good idea." He clambered down the stairs the rest of the way. "Sometimes I wish my room wasn't so high up. I mean, the tower is cool and all, but it takes years to come down from it."
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:31 pm

"Fine, have it your way." She punched him in the arm. "You could always get a pulley system with a bucket to sit in." She paused. "Could be fun."
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:33 pm

His eyes lit up. "That, my friend, is an excellent idea. I should talk to my father about that. He couldn't refuse his dear son." He grinned. "Hm. On that note, I wonder where Drake is? Oh right. Probably sleeping." He mock-glared at Amber. "Just like I would be if my friend wasn't such a crazy person, getting up with the sun and all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren   The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Redangel Mansion - Rich District of Ren
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next