Ordivan RPG Forums
Please login or register.
Ordivan RPG Forums
Please login or register.
Ordivan RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A most EPIC Roleplaying Game!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Golden Cocila

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

The Golden Cocila - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Cocila   The Golden Cocila - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:28 pm

"Alchemy... Well, it has a lot to do with chemistry. You know, electrons, protons, neutrons, and the balance that they... erm, do, I guess. There's a design called the Hermetic Pattern that shows which elements can easily convert into which. Although, if you're really good you it doesn't matter if they line up just right," said Amber.

"Have we ever met your brother?" asked Niphia. Amber raised her eyebrows at Niphia's uncharacteristic inquiry.
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Cocila   The Golden Cocila - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:32 pm

Sormir raised his eyebrows. "Sounds... complicated." He nodded. "It sounds interesting, though."

Kithell shrugged. "Maybe. His name's Evander? He's with one of the professors right now, I think. Darkmouth or something like that..."

The door swung open, and Xanderis stuck his head in. "Oh! Amber! Niphia! You're here!" He stepped in and shut the door behind him. "And new friends!"
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Cocila   The Golden Cocila - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:38 pm

Niphia hid her face. "Can you guys please come with me over there?" She pointed at the other end of the tavern.

"Oh, shut up, he's not that bad," said Amber. She waved. "Oi, Xanderis! Don't step there! That's where, you know, we put the... the one thing."
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Cocila   The Golden Cocila - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:49 pm

Sormir grinned and followed her, leaving Kithell looking slightly confused. He followed after a moment, though.

"Amber's right, Niph! I'm not that bad!" Xanderis grinned and walked over to Amber, careful not to step in the spot Amber gestured at. "Oh, right." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Cocila   The Golden Cocila - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:51 pm

"Aw, look at her. All grown up. Hanging out with boys... Somewhat overcoming her shyness..." Amber faked a sniff.

"Thanks. I can stand him," said Niphia.
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Cocila   The Golden Cocila - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:08 pm

Xanderis pretended to wipe a tear from his eye. "It's so touching." He sighed. "So. What sort of trouble should we get ourselves into this evening?"

Sormir glanced at Xanderis. "Why not?"
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Cocila   The Golden Cocila - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:03 pm

"Well, we could always interrupt her 'date'. But I feel like that might upset her too much. Oh, Korman's is on his shift now, if we want to torment him again."

"He never really talks to me, unless it's some kind insult or belittling phrase... It's frustrating. And he enjoys tormenting people. He's jsut mean." Niphia sighed and leaned against a wall.
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Cocila   The Golden Cocila - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:32 pm

Xanderis rubbed his chin. "No, let's not annoy her. I think I scared her enough last time." He snorted. "Korman. Oh, Korman. Always so easy to pick on. Let's do it."

Sormir cleared his throat awkwardly, not sure what to say. Kithell nodded. "People like that are so annoying."
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Cocila   The Golden Cocila - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:18 pm

Amber snickered. "What should we do this time?"

"And he thinks he's just so... perfect." Niphia rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Cocila   The Golden Cocila - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:14 pm

"Well... we could just make a big mess and blame it on... No! We could convince - okay, manipulate - some of the people here to make a big mess! And then he can't blame us, even though he'll know it was our fault. It'll be perfect!" He cocked his head. "Or we could do something else, of course."
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Cocila   The Golden Cocila - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:49 pm

Amber nodded. "Seems like a good idea, I think. I'll start over there." She pointed across the room at a table where a drunk man sat.
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Cocila   The Golden Cocila - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:32 pm

Xanderis chortled in anticipation. "Awesome. But maybe we should work together. We might be more convincing that way."
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Cocila   The Golden Cocila - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:39 pm

"Well.... yeah, sure." Amber strode up to the drunken man.
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Cocila   The Golden Cocila - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:46 pm

Xanderis followed, hiding his smile easily, and approaching as seriously as possible. He wondered briefly what Amber would say.
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Cocila   The Golden Cocila - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:01 pm

Amber 'accidentally' knocked over the glass that the man was using, spilling the liquids into his lap. The man stood up and waved his arms at her angrily.
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Cocila   The Golden Cocila - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:22 pm

Xanderis stifled a laugh and pretended to trip sideways (quite convincingly) against a table. The people gasped as their drinks and stew fell onto the floor, splattering everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Cocila   The Golden Cocila - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:15 pm

"Shall we hide, my friend? I think we accomplished what we set out to do." Amber grinned as she dodged a bottle thrown by the drunken man.
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Cocila   The Golden Cocila - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:22 am

Xanderis grinned gleefully and took Amber's hand, dragging her behind him to duck into seats by a table in the corner. "That worked even better than I thought it would," he whispered above the crashing cause by angry patrons.
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Cocila   The Golden Cocila - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:30 am

"Yeah, no kidding. Korman's gonna be so distraught when he sees this." Amber's eyes sparkled.
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Cocila   The Golden Cocila - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:33 am

Xanderis threw his head back and cackled, but stopped quickly when he remembered that the people might notice. "I can't wait to see his reaction!"

*OOC*
Hey, in the Valentine household thread, it's nighttime... what time should we make it in here?
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Cocila   The Golden Cocila - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:39 am

*OOC* I figured it was night everywhere.

*IC*

Korman waddled into the main room, disturbed by the ruckus. His hands flew up to his face and he jumped three feet into the air with a squeal when he saw the mess.

Amber stifled a snort.

Niphia watched this entire show with horror. Amber and Xanderis were making a mess of her father's tavern again.
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Cocila   The Golden Cocila - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:03 am

Xanderis covered his mouth with his hand and bit it to keep from laughing out loud. His shoulder shook with his silent laughter.

Kithell eyed Niphia, wondering why she looked so freaked out, while Sormir grinned at the ruckus.
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Cocila   The Golden Cocila - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:09 am

Niphia's eyes started to fill. Her father always blamed her when Amber and Xanderis caused trouble in the tavern. She ran outside, starting to cry.
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Cocila   The Golden Cocila - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:23 am

*OOC* AWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! Poor Niphia!!!!!!

*IC*
Kithell followed her, concerned. "Niphia! Are you okay?"
Sormir watched him go, and followed a moment after.

Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Cocila   The Golden Cocila - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:30 am

Niphia stood outside, crying to herself when Kithell and Sormir came. She glanced at them and turned away, still crying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Cocila   The Golden Cocila - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Golden Cocila
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ordivan RPG Forums :: Ordivan :: Ren-
Jump to: