Ordivan RPG Forums
Please login or register.
Ordivan RPG Forums
Please login or register.
Ordivan RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A most EPIC Roleplaying Game!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aeonbrand House

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

Aeonbrand House Empty
PostSubject: Aeonbrand House   Aeonbrand House I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:56 am

*OOC* Blimey, wot wot!

Name: Niphia Aeonbrand
Background: Niphia is the daughter of a wealthy bartender from Favosis. They moved to Ren when she was 9, because her father saw the business oppurtunities of living in a sea-port town. She enrolled in the Iseld Teser Academy the next year.
Family: A father named Kirmov, a mother named Ilasu, and an older sister named Isri (18 years old).
Appearance: Shoulder length blond hair, 5'2", brown eyes. She's one of those 'little' people. She's also really shy.

*posting in Iseld Teser*
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

Aeonbrand House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aeonbrand House   Aeonbrand House I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:47 pm

Niphia arrived at her front door, Amber on her heels. She opened the door and stepped inside.

"Hey, Niph," said Isri, beaming at her. She jokingly scowled when she noticed Amber. "And... Amber."

Amber grinned. "Hi."

Niphia sighed. "Get along, today, can't you? I have lab at 4 and Amber refuses to go home."

"She's just trying to get rid of me. It won't work," said Amber.

"I'm sure," said Isri, smiling. "It's okay. Amber's not that bad."
Back to top Go down

Aeonbrand House
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ordivan RPG Forums :: Ordivan :: Ren-
Jump to: