Ordivan RPG Forums
Please login or register.
Ordivan RPG Forums
Please login or register.
Ordivan RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A most EPIC Roleplaying Game!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Shadesteel Manor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bookwyrmnick
Sensei
bookwyrmnick

The Shadesteel Manor Empty
PostSubject: The Shadesteel Manor   The Shadesteel Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:15 pm

*OOC*

I got another charrie slot, so I'm going to make a human!

Name: Kenneth Shadesteel
Race: Human
Background: Kenneth saved the city from a band of pirates fifteen years ago, and was heralded as a hero. Since then, he's been a pillar of virtue in his community, though a bit aloof. His wife died of the fever five years ago, leaving him to raise his children alone, sons, aged 14 and 8.
Family: Sons Kyle, 8, and Keith, 14.
Appearance: He's tall and muscular, though not quite as fit as he was 15 years ago, and his jet-black hair is flecked with a few white hairs, brought on early by his wife's death and having to raise his sons alone.

*IC*

Kenneth called his sons down to breakfast as he went over his correspondence from the past few days. "Requests for money, requests for appearances, requests for apprenticeships..." He tossed them aside, dismissing them all. "Saving the city once doesn't mean I'm forever wealthy and powerful."
Kyle and Keith came down, arguing as usual, until Kyle jumped his older brother and they tusseled across the floor. Kenneth watched in amusement as Kyle managed to pin Keith by sitting on the older boy's chest. "OW! All right, Kyle, you win, gerroff me!"
They sat at the table and ate the breakfast the maid brought, while Kenneth mused about sending Kyle to school. Keith was studying to become a wizard, but Kyle showed all the potential of being as good a fighter as his father, if not better. It might be best to keep him home and train him personally.

Last edited by bookwyrmnick on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://bookwyrmnick.wordpress.com
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Shadesteel Manor   The Shadesteel Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:09 pm

*OOC* Very cool Very Happy Me likey. I'm gonna make another charrie too ^_^
Back to top Go down
bookwyrmnick
Sensei
bookwyrmnick

PostSubject: Re: The Shadesteel Manor   The Shadesteel Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:07 pm

*IC*

Keith finished his breakfast and hurried out the door. He didn't want to be late to class again. The head of house Furus, to which Keith belonged, was not known for kindness.

Kenneth let Kyle play with his toy soldiers for a while, having made up his mind to train the boy himself.
Back to top Go down
bookwyrmnick
Sensei
bookwyrmnick

PostSubject: Re: The Shadesteel Manor   The Shadesteel Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:12 am

Kenneth watched as Kyle beat on the training dummy with his wooden sword, nodding approvingly. It wasn't hard to teach little boys how to fight. He glanced over at the setting sun and wondered where Keith was.
Back to top Go down
bookwyrmnick
Sensei
bookwyrmnick

PostSubject: Re: The Shadesteel Manor   The Shadesteel Manor I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:55 pm

Keith got home long after his father and brother had gone to bed, so he used a little Levitation to enter through his bedroom's second-story window. He shed his boots and flopped into his armchair, chuckling softly, a mischievous grin on his face. Tempest was cute, her father was influential, and the library was packed full of books he could use.

He reached up and slid a secret panel aside, pulling out a book of his own. He had stolen it from a traveling merchant who thought it was just a cookbook, when, in reality, it was a heavily encrypted mind-bending book. Keith still hadn't fully deciphered it, but he went over his notes on what ciphers had been used, in case the books in Vorxpol's library were similar.
Back to top Go down
bookwyrmnick
Sensei
bookwyrmnick

PostSubject: Re: The Shadesteel Manor   The Shadesteel Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:51 pm

Keith woke Saturday morning. If you could call it waking up. He had only slept because he dozed off over one of his mind-bending books. He put his books up, stretched, washed up and changed, and went out, grabbing a hunk of bread and cheese from the kitchen and leaving a note for his father. There were books on mind-bending in Vorxpol's library, books he'd never seen, and he wouldn't wait a moment longer than was necessary to get his hands on them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shadesteel Manor   The Shadesteel Manor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shadesteel Manor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ordivan RPG Forums :: Ordivan :: Ren-
Jump to: