Ordivan RPG Forums
Please login or register.
Ordivan RPG Forums
Please login or register.
Ordivan RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A most EPIC Roleplaying Game!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bookwyrmnick
Sensei
bookwyrmnick

The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop Empty
PostSubject: The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop   The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:23 pm

*OOC*
Mkay, here's my charrie description and stuff.

Name: Corath Blackhammer
Race: Beskra
Background: Corath learned blacksmithing from an ancient human master, and is one of, if not the, best blacksmith in the city. He's also been known to give combat lessons in hammer, sword, and axe fighting. While he never received formal education, he is very intelligent and knowledgeable. His past, though, is largely unknown to the townspeople.
Family: None here.
Appearance: He's tall and muscular, and his skin is fairly dark, even for his species, almost the same color as steel. His hair is jet-black, and he keeps it in a braid down his back, which it reaches the middle of.

*IC*

Corath opened his shop today as he did every day. He didn't get many customers, but that was okay. He got by. He donned his leather apron and went to work, perfecting the axe he'd been working on for the past three weeks,

Last edited by bookwyrmnick on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bookwyrmnick.wordpress.com
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop   The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 1:47 am

*OOC*
He's a Beskra, I take it? He sounds cool! ^_^
Back to top Go down
bookwyrmnick
Sensei
bookwyrmnick

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop   The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:12 am

*OOC* Yes. Totally forgot to mention that. >.< *edits first post*
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop   The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:49 pm

*OOC*
Evandar, Kithell, and Sormir are walking by the blacksmith shop on their way to school.

*IC*
Evandar watched Kithell and Sormir, amused. They constanly made his life interesting.
"Let go! Let go, or I swear--" Kithell yelled.
He recieved the backside of Sormir's hand across his face, which stopped his words short.
"What in Ordivan, Kentair, and everywhere else in this mangy world was that for?" he gasped as he put his own hand on his cheek.
Sormir burst into hysterical laughter at Kithell's shocked expression. "You were waking up all the neighbors with your inane screeching!" he gasped amid giggles.
Evandar rolled his eyes and glanced into the open door of the blacksmith shop. "Good morning, Corath!"
Back to top Go down
bookwyrmnick
Sensei
bookwyrmnick

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop   The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:43 pm

*IC*
Corath had been watching the siblings squabble out of the corner of his eye as they walked past. He looked up when Evander called his name. "And to you, young master Nightfire." He had a good bit of respect for the boy, who took what life dealt him and tried to improve it. "Keeping your siblings in line?"
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop   The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:54 am

Evander chuckled. "Trying to. Sometimes it's difficult with these two." He glanced at his rowdy brothers, who were in the process of wrestling in the street. "Come on. Get up. You're getting all dirty."
Kithell noticed Corath watching them and waved. "Good morning, Sir!" he called from where he lay under Sormir.
Sormir wrestled himself into a semi-upright position, squashing Kithell's face in the process. "Hello, good sir!"
Evandar rolled his eyes at his brothers' antics.
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop   The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:31 am

Filirian Darsmoon wandered past, in a slight hurry. He was running late for work. He shot a look at Evander and his siblings, then waved to Corath. "Really wish I had time to chat; unfortunately, I must be going. Deepest apologies."
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop   The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 2:12 am

Evandar's eyes widened as he realized who was walking past. "Professor!" he exclaimed. "Professor! Can I talk to you for a moment? Not for long, don't worry, but..." He faltered, worried about what the teacher from the Wizarding academy might think.
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop   The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:12 pm

Filrian paused and raised his eyebrows. "Well... I am a bit late... then again, I am sort of infamous for being late, so my students will understand. My morning class usually sleep through my lecture anyway, so a few minutes shouldn't harm anything. What is it you'd like to say?"
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop   The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:13 pm

Evander took a deep breath. "Well, you see... I've been studying magic. Or rather, studying textbooks and stuff. About magic. My grandfather was a wizard, so I have the blood..." He took another breath. "I want to learn magic," he blurted. "But I can't afford the Academy."
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop   The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:11 pm

"You've been studying out of books?" He frowned. "That could be either a good thing or a bad thing, depending on who wrote them." He assumed a thoughtful expression. "Then again, someone of your age wouldn't know where to get the illegal ones... Are the books you've been studying from Governmentally-Condoned? They should have a Gold Stamp Of Approval inside the cover."
He paused, and his eyes twinkled. "You wish to learn magic from an actual teacher, but you cannot afford the Academy? Well.... Perhaps we could arrange some tutoring. After all, my evenings are so dreary, I might as well."
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop   The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:17 pm

Evander nodded. "Yes, gold-stamped and one is written by Mosherk Degmis." He gaped. "You would give me private tutoring? For... free?"
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop   The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:24 pm

"Hmmm, Mosherk Degmis. One of the best. Not bad, not bad." He broke into a grin. "Well... If you want to pay, that's fine. But if you go freebie, then I expect absolute commitment on your part. None of this wishy-washy, time-waster stuff. And if one of my formal students requests tutoring at our arranged time, naturally I'd have to cancel with you. These would be my conditions if you wanted it free. If you paid, well, then you would have that time slot guaranteed for your use."
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop   The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:33 pm

Evander nodded emphatically. "Of course, I wouldn't expect any more special treatment! I don't have the money now, but I'll find something to do. I'll earn the money somehow!"
Kithell broke in. "Evander, I thought you were the one who kept telling us to hurry up."
Sormir rolled his eyes.
Evander gasped. "School! I'm so sorry, Professor... I have to go." A pained expression crossed his face. "Will I be able to get in touch with you?"
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop   The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:47 pm

Filrian briefly pondered what he was going to have for dinner that night before responding. "Yes, you must get to school. As must I. Hmm... Meet me at my place at six o' clock tonight."
Back to top Go down
bookwyrmnick
Sensei
bookwyrmnick

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop   The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:56 pm

Corath followed the conversation outside, thinking. He could use an assistant, but would a boy training to be a wizard really be able to help him much?
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop   The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:24 am

*OOC* Hey, Niito, if Corath has any family or something, you can play them too. Of course, if he's alone in the world, you just have the one. Maybe if you ask nicely, Pbob will let you add a character that can come to the Academy or the normal school or something!

*IC*
Evander nodded, shocked at how things had turned out. Kithell laughed at his expression and proceeded to imitate him, widening his eyes and appearing quite dumbfounded. Sormir burst into laughter and waved to Corath. "Bye Corath! If we don't go now, we'll be late for school, and Evander will murder us for letting him be late. He's always so on top of things." He rolled his eyes and grabbed Evander's shoulders to steer him in the direction of the school.
Back to top Go down
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop   The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:56 pm

Filrian smiled and shook his head, then headed off in the direction of the Iseld Teser Academy.
Back to top Go down
bookwyrmnick
Sensei
bookwyrmnick

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop   The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:41 pm

*OOC*

Yeah, Corath is alone. Right now, anyway. The only other charrie I want is an elf that's sick of the pretentiousness of his people and comes down here to try to find a better way of life.

*IC*

Corath waved to the kids, then returned to finishing the sword he was working on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop   The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blazing Anvil, Blacksmith Shop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ordivan RPG Forums :: Ordivan :: Ren-
Jump to: