Ordivan RPG Forums
Please login or register.
Ordivan RPG Forums
Please login or register.
Ordivan RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A most EPIC Roleplaying Game!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The School of Ren

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fen-Sheng
King of Ordivan

The School of Ren Empty
PostSubject: The School of Ren   The School of Ren I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:53 pm

Ages 7-13 go to classroom numbers 1-8. Ages 14-18 go to classroom numbers 9-17.
Back to top Go down
https://ordivan.actieforum.com
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

The School of Ren Empty
PostSubject: Re: The School of Ren   The School of Ren I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:58 pm

Kithell and Sormir led a still-blank Evander into the school and deposited him by his first class. Then they ran off, chortling to themselves about the mischief they were planning for following periods. Evander snapped out of his reverie and entered the classroom, pleased to see that he had made it just in time. The teacher, Professor Torbeerd, turned to look at him.
"Well. Evander. That's the closest to being late that I've ever seen you. Trouble with the siblings?" The teacher was familiar with the constant antics of Kithell and Sormir.
Evander reddened. "Not exactly."
Torbeerd shrugged. "Oh well. Have a seat; we're about to begin. Class, open your textbooks to page 603."
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

The School of Ren Empty
PostSubject: Re: The School of Ren   The School of Ren I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:42 pm

Evander slid into his seat as the lesson began. As the teacher began to explain the morning's history lesson, Evander concentrated studiously, though it was difficult, considering the fact that he had just been offerered free tutoring by a well-known and respected Professor of Magic from Iseld Teser. It really was crazy.

Kithell yawned. He glanced over at Sormir, who was busily scribbling at something in his notebook. Kithell very much doubted that they were notes. Their teacher, a beak-nosed woman who specialized in Elven languages, glared at Kithell over her spectacles. She knew the twins well, and was aware that any eye-contact between the two could have disasterous consequences. Kithell huffed and looked back at the blackboard.
Back to top Go down
BloodRansom
常駐バンパイア
BloodRansom

The School of Ren Empty
PostSubject: Re: The School of Ren   The School of Ren I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:22 pm

As History let out, Evander walked to the door, ready to head to his next class: natural studies. It was interesting enough, but he had a feeling it would be hard to concentrate today.
"Hey, Evander!" a voice behind him called. He turned on his heel to see who was there, and grinned as his friend Enthin.
"Enthin!" He greeted his friend with a smile and turned back toward the class he shared with Enthin. "You'll never believe what happened to me today."
Enthin raised his eyebrows. "And it's not even lunch! Today must be a good day."
Evander chuckled. "I got offered free magic tutoring by the elemental magic professor at Iseld Tener!"
Enthin stopped dead in his tracks. "Did I hear that right?"
"You sure did!" Evander grinned. "I'm so excited!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The School of Ren Empty
PostSubject: Re: The School of Ren   The School of Ren I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The School of Ren
Page 1 of 1