Ordivan RPG Forums
Please login or register.
Ordivan RPG Forums
Please login or register.
Ordivan RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A most EPIC Roleplaying Game!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Tower of Flames

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bookwyrmnick
Sensei
bookwyrmnick

The Tower of Flames Empty
PostSubject: The Tower of Flames   The Tower of Flames I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:18 pm

Name: Ray Phillips
Background: Ray Phillips was born to a father in the military and a mother with an affinity for fire magic. He got both talents. Ray was among the youngest graduates of the military academy, and is now both a high-ranked officer in the army of Ordivan and the Pyromancy teacher at the Atwaris Wizard Academy, though he only teaches personally once or twice a week. He has exercised his talent relentlessly, often rendering himself impotent for days at a time through overuse, but as a result, his magical strength is nearly unrivaled, save among the royal family. His dual specialization has made him some enemies, who are either jealous or frightened, both among the magic community and in the military high command.
Family: Ray's father is a retired general living in a mansion in the countryside, and his mother is deceased. He has no siblings, wife, or children.
Appearance: Ray is fair, though his constant use of fire leaves him very tanned, with dark eyes and dark hair. He's of average build and height with a fairly handsome face.

The Tower of Flames is an imposing obsidian building near the castle, shaped by Ray himself with the aid of an Earth-specialized wizard. The constant exposure to fire magic during its creation has left the tower with constant, flickering flames along the outside, dancing along the sweeping spikes of obsidian.

*OOC* I have an idea what I want to do with him, but not yet. I'm just making this so I don't forget my idea of him.
Back to top Go down
http://bookwyrmnick.wordpress.com
Piutebob
Level 3 Player
Piutebob

The Tower of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Flames   The Tower of Flames I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:49 pm

Just an idea... You might want to try a different name. Ray Phillips... just doesn't really fit in with the rest. Wink
Back to top Go down

The Tower of Flames
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ordivan RPG Forums :: Ordivan :: Orlen-
Jump to: