Ordivan RPG Forums
Please login or register.
Ordivan RPG Forums
Please login or register.
Ordivan RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A most EPIC Roleplaying Game!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Available Occupations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fen-Sheng
King of Ordivan

Available Occupations Empty
PostSubject: Available Occupations   Available Occupations I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:50 pm

In Ordivan and surrounding countries, there are many occupations ranging from fisherman to wizard. More examples include carpentar, guard, soldier, adventurer, magician, farmer, trader, sailor, and more. Feel free to even be one that I have failed to remember.
Wizards are restricted to humans, and are powerful wielders of magic. However, they are less common than magicians. Female wizards are allowed. HOWEVER, you may not under any circumstances have a Godling character. Godlings are girls created by the Goddess of Life to be her vassals. They only appear about once every two or three centuries.
Wizards use implements to channel their magic. It can be anything from an impressive sword to a head of lettuce.
Wizards in their 8th year at an Academy may apply for a license for the following magical disciplines: Necromancy, Mind-Bending (a severe form of mind-reading and manipulation), and Weather Manipulation. Otherwise, these areas of magic are strictly prohibited and will result in severe punishment.
Magicians are not restricted to any race, but they are much weaker in magic than wizards and rely on potions. However, they are fairly common.
Beskra have their own form of wizard called a Shaman. However, while a wizard gets his power from inside himself, Shamans rely on a god's power.

Hopefully you know what the rest of the occupations are.
Back to top Go down
https://ordivan.actieforum.com

Available Occupations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ordivan RPG Forums :: Welcome-
Jump to: